The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) provides important financial protections to eligible military personnel serving on active duty, including an interest rate cap of 6% on eligible credit products. These benefits are available on Servicemember’s credit or loan accounts, such as the Thrive line of credit, that were opened before the start of the Servicemember’s active duty period.
Servicemembers serving on active duty with one of the following branches may be eligible:
- Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard, including the reserves
- Army or Air National Guard
- Commissioned officers of the NOAA
- Commissioned officers of the Public Health Service
- U.S. citizens who are members of an allied nation’s military service