For transferring money in and out of your Empower account, you can either:
1) Link your external institution to the Empower app, then initiate an in-app:
- After you linked your account on your profile tab
- Go to the Home tab, and tap on "Transfer" and complete the flow
2) Initiate the transfer from the external institution by:
- Providing your Empower account and routing number**
- Linking your Empower account using your phone number and passcode. You'll find us under Empower.me.
Internal transfers made between your Empower accounts will be available immediately.
External transfers, depending on when you initiated them, take 3-4 business days after the transaction date to become available in your account. The transactions will post on your account at 7 am PST on the day of availability.
**Please make sure to use the routing number provided in the app. NBKC has a different routing number on their website and using the incorrect routing number will prevent the transfer from getting to your account.
At this time, we do not support incoming and outgoing wire transfers.