If our system isn't detecting that you have a recurring paycheck, you may enter a manual review state where we'll ask for more details regarding your direct deposits so we can try and manually approve you for Cash Advance. If this is the case, follow the prompts to add the following information:
- Source/Employer name
- Average paycheck amount
- The account your paycheck is deposited into
If all of the information above is provided correctly, you'll be asked to select and submit at least three of your most recent deposits for manual review. Our team will follow up with you once the review is completed, which can take 1-2 business days.
Reasons you might be rejected:
- Inconsistent pay date
- Our system would need to detect that your most recent deposits arrive on a consistent and recurring date
- Different names
- At this time, we can only consider deposits from one income source, so please make sure to select deposits from the same income source
- Insufficient deposit amount
- At this time, our system only considers deposits of $200 and above
Q: Why am I unable to submit my three most recent paycheck deposits?
A: It's likely that you haven't submitted the correct details regarding your deposits. Please make sure to submit the correct frequency, source, amount, etc., and the system will then allow you to select the proper transactions for review.